International Conference on Quality Leadership and Management in the Nuclear Industry
15th FORATOM-IAEA Management Systems Workshop
16-19 July 2018 - Ottawa Canada
Confirmed speakers are kindly invited to upload their presentation using the following form. Please note that presentations will be distributed in PDF format to delegates and the IAEA Management Systems Network after the conference. If you do not wish your presentation to be made available, please let us know in advance.
Presentations should be submitted by Friday 22 June 2018.
In the event of any queries or questions, please contact Witold Strzelecki firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are presenting a poster at the conference, we will take care of printing for you in Canada. Simply upload a PDF of your poster using this form, and we will have your poster printed and posted at the conference. The deadline for uploading posters for printing in Canada is June 22.
To ensure we are able to accommodate your print request, please follow the specificationsas outlined below
- To ensure your poster can be accommodated on the supplied poster panels, it should be designed vertically to a maximum of 36” x 48” (width x height) or 914 mm x 1,220 mm (width x height).
- Your poster will be affixed to a poster panel with Velcro dots, which will be supplied at the conference.
- When beginning your design, it is important that you set up your PowerPoint slide to a size that is proportional to the printed size of your poster. In PowerPoint, go to Page Setup and select Custom. Fill in the proper width and height, being sure to note the unit of measurement.
- Please provide a PDF file of your PowerPoint slide for easy printing.
- Keep illustrations and text simple – one must be able to read your content from a distance.
- We regret that we are unable to print any posters received after the June 22 deadline.
All the presentations and posters provided by 22 June will be distributed during the conference on USB stick. Files received after the 22 June deadline will not be included on the USB stick but will go on the password protected website after the event.
In the event of any queries or questions, please contact Emilia Janisz email@example.com
Submit your presentation by filling the form: