- This event has passed.
Webinar: Achieving industrial decarbonisation through affordable low-carbon hydrogen
22nd February/15:00 - 16:30 CETFree
Affordable hydrogen produced with a continuous supply of low-carbon electricity can be used to decarbonise energy intensive industries which require energy around the clock. This panel will therefore focus on:
- The affordable low-carbon hydrogen solutions which can help meet the challenges that industries are facing
- Identification of financing needs
- Discussion on the best policies to leverage these solutions
This event falls under the umbrella of the European Commission’s EU Industry Week
- Welcome and introduction: Andrei Goicea, Policy Director – FORATOM
- Producing low-carbon hydrogen: Jean-Maurice Gimet, Operation & Maintenance Manager – Hynamics
- Hydrogen as a decarbonisation solution: Nicola Rega, Energy Director – European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic)
- Government support for hydrogen perspective from Hungary: dr. József Szuper, Innovation Director at PIP Nonprofit Kft.
- Q&A session moderated by Andrei Goicea